Reasons to run.
- This is not about you. This is about the country. This is about the world. This is the call of a new generation. Step up.
- This is about your children, and the children of the world. You want them to have a great future. And so you run.
- This is a new century. Old fights need to be laid to rest. There is a need for a certain freshness. There is need for fresh air.
- The economy has to be reimagined.
- Restore intelligence to the White House. End the dumb war in Iraq. Forge lasting peace. Spread democracy the progressive way. Nudge the Middle East towards a final map.
- Export hope to Africa. The dictators need tough love. They need ouster slips.
- It is a fairly good career move for a politician. The perks are fine. They play music when you enter a room, things like that.
In The News
Lalu flags off train to Saharsa in Bihar
NEPAL: UN monitoring of arms and armies to begin Reuters AlertNet
First UN arms monitors arrive in Nepal
Spitzer: We'll build a snowman if the weather is bad
Cindy Sheehan arrested outside Bush's ranch San Jose Mercury News
NC offers up to $4.7M to lure Google
Google to expand newspaper ads experiment Guardian Unlimited
Google newspaper tie-up exceeds expectations
Holiday iPod Sales May Have Beaten Expectations